You can create a SOLIUS account either on your mobile phone or inside the SOLIUS kiosk. We recommend using the mobile application if possible to get helpful reminders when it's time for your next treatment and to be able to add yourself to the waitlist
Mobile App Sign up
- Download the SOLIUS mobile application from the app store or at https://www.solius.ca/app/
- Once the app is dowloaded click on "Don't have an account" to create one
- You will be asked if you have any of a variety of skin conditions that may increase your photosensitivity. If you do not have any of the conditions click "no" to move on to the next page. If you do have one of these conditions, using SOLIUS is not recommended and you should click "yes" to exit out of the sign-up process.
- Enter your name, email, phone number, date of birth, gender, create a password for your account, and then click "Sign Up"
- Congratulations! Your account has been created. You will be taken to your account homepage and from here you can select a SOLIUS location and add yourself to the waitlist when you are ready for a treatment.
- Go to your nearest SOLIUS location in person and tap you the touchscreen monitor inside the booth to get started
- Select your preferred language by tapping the corresponding button on the screen
- Tap the "Sign up" button
- Answer if you have been diagnosed with any of the below skin conditions. These conditions may make you more sensitive to light and it is not recommended that you use SOILUS.
- Fill out your name, email, date of birth, phone number, gender, and create a password for your account
- Congratulations! You're SOLIUS account has been created and from this point you can go on to start your first SOLIUS treatment.