States of the waitlist
The SOLIUS waitlist is displayed on the device's outer screen and lets users know if the device is currently in use.
SOLIUS can be in one of three states:
- "Available": ready to use, so step inside the booth
- "Ready For": waiting for a person to start their scheduled session
- "In Use": someone is currently using the device
When SOLIUS is in the “Ready For” use state, the current user first and last name initials are displayed. When SOLIUS is not “Available”, an estimated wait time is provided to indicate the approximate number of minutes a person would need to wait for the next available session. If additional people are waiting to use SOLIUS after the current user, the estimated start time of each person’s session will display next to their first and last name initials in the waitlist area of waitlist monitor. If you wish to add yourself to the waitlist, download the SOLIUS mobile application and schedule a session. If you are on the waitlist, SOLIUS is “Ready For” you when your initials display as the current user.
If SOLIUS is “Available” or “Ready For” you, as seen on the waitlist display, you can step into the booth and start the treatment process. If the device is "Available" you do not need to add yourself to the waitlist and can just step inside the booth and begin the treatment process.
Adding yourself to the waitlist
In order to add yourself to the waitlist you must use the SOLIUS app. For detailed instructions on how to create a SOLIUS account in the mobile app read our article "Creating a SOLIUS account"
- Open your SOLIUS app
- If the app says "Available for treatment" Click the button that says "SOLIUS Now"
- Answer if you have been taking any medication that would make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Click on "See List" to see a list of these medications
- Answer if you have sun bathed, tanned, or had any type of phototherapy treatment in the last 24 hours
- Choose the SOLIUS location you wish to go to
- Hit the yellow "Schedule Session" button and you will be added to the waitlist.
- You will be able to see an estimate of how long of a wait there is until your turn and how many people are on the waitlist in front of you
- When it is your turn you will receive a code to enter into the SOLIUS device
- Walk into the SOLIUS kiosk and enter the code displayed in the app to start treatment
Removing yourself from the waitlist
If you don't show up to a SOLIUS location within 15 minutes of adding yourself to the waitlist you will automatically be removed from the list.