To add yourself to the waitlist:
In order to add yourself to the waitlist you must use the SOLIUS app. For detailed instructions on how to create a SOLIUS account in the mobile app read our article "Creating a SOLIUS account"
- Open your SOLIUS app
- If the app says "Available for treatment" Click the button that says "SOLIUS Now"
- Answer if you have been taking any medication that would make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Click on "See List" to see a list of these medications
- Answer if you have sun bathed, tanned, or had any type of phototherapy treatment in the last 24 hours
- Choose the SOLIUS location you wish to go to
- Hit the yellow "Schedule Session" button and you will be added to the waitlist.
- You will be able to see an estimate of how long of a wait there is until your turn and how many people are on the waitlist in front of you
- When it is your turn you will receive a code to enter into the SOLIUS device
- Walk into the SOLIUS kiosk and enter the code displayed in the app to start treatment
Note: If you do not enter the code into the SOLIUS device within 15 minutes of adding yourself to the waitlist, your name will automatically be removed from the list